Princess Grace Awards | Grace Influential | Grace de Monaco
Executive Assistant to the CEO
The Princess Grace Foundation-USA is seeking an Executive Assistant reporting to the CEO to provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations, efforts, and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Provide and lead support to both internal and external parties with a high level of professionalism and in a manner that reflects positively on the organization.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Canva presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for the CEO. Prepare expense reports.
- Screen incoming emails and respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine requests to the appropriate staff.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with.
- Manage the CEO’s contacts.
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Conserve the CEO’s time by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
- Complete adhoc projects as assigned – such as personal events and/or family needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of related experience required in working in an executive assistant role supporting C Level executives.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
- Proficiency in speaking/writing French is a plus, though not required.
- Business sense – has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of the CEO by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Commitment to excellence – perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator – able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Team player – have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.
Salary based on experience and expertise.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Princess Grace Foundation-USA is dedicated to upholding the legacy of Her Serene Highness Princess Grace of Monaco, (née Grace Kelly) and elevating extraordinary emerging artists in theater, dance and film through career-advancing grants. On behalf of the Princely Family of Monaco, the Princess Grace Foundation operates three distinct pillars: the Princess Grace Awards, which celebrates emerging talent in theater, dance, and film; Grace Influential, which amplifies Princess Grace’s ongoing influence and impact around the globe and Grace de Monaco, which is a newly launched luxury brand setting the global standard for luxury for good with 100% of its proceeds feeding back to the Awards program.