Founded in 1982 by Prince Albert and His friends, The PGF Guild, brings together a new generation of young professionals continuing the legacy of young arts patrons who actively participate in PGF’s creative community.
Membership offers access to exclusive PGF events, including the Artist Salon Series, and an opportunity to build meaningful relationships with artists and patrons alike.
- Admission to The Artist Salons, an intimate series of conversations with PGF award winners discussing upcoming works in progress.
- Invitation to the Guild-sponsored PGF holiday party.
- Exclusive access to talk-backs and cocktail hours with PGF award winners.
Past Events include:
- Dinner at Barbetta followed by viewing of Hamilton and drinks with Leslie Odom Jr.
- Guild Holiday party with Cary Joji Fukunaga, Reinaldo Green, and Iva Radivojevic.
- Guild Artist Salons with Branden Jacobs Jenkins, Lila Neugebauer, Iva Radivojevic, Mitch McCabe, Isabella Boylston, Tiler Peck, Sam Gold, Andrew Lieberman, Kyle Abraham, Camille Brown, Michelle Dorrance and Reinaldo and Rashaad Green.
- PGF Gala afterparty, poolside at the Roosevelt Hotel, LA with the 2018 award winners.